Minden Montessori is dedicated to providing a quality education for children aged 3 years(Sept. 31 of the school year entering) to 5 years old. We foster the growth of independent, self-confident children using an interactive learning process based on the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori.
We strive to cultivate an environment that is safe, loving, nurturing and flexible; one that engages each child during every stage of development and encourages his or her growth into a productive and creative member of not only the classroom, but the larger community.
Our School Promotes:
• Peaceful living through good manners and respect for others
• Conflict resolution and turn-taking
• Development of positive communication skills
• Development of self-discipline and self-control
• Self-confidence and independence
• Joy and love of lifelong learning
• Family involvement to enhance the educational experience